W H Construction Ltd provides a range of Estate Enhancement services throughout Epping Forest. Our management team works closely with council representatives to ensure schemes are completed on time and to budget.
We undertake planned and ad-hoc environmental improvements including:
- Replacing and making good of footway and garage area surfaces.
- Replacing and making good of block paving and paving slab areas.
- Replacing and making good of kerbs.
- Replacing and raising iron work.
- Replacing and installation of drainage.
- Replacing and installation of bollards.
In addition to the Footway Enhancements schemes, W H Construction Ltd also provides a design and build service for the construction of bin stores in Epping Forest.
Our management team has worked closely with Epping Forest over the years, constantly adapting and improving the designs of the bin stores to suit the clients requirements. We have implemented new construction techniques and work with local suppliers to ensure that we support local businesses and reduce our carbon footprint.
We have successfully constructed over 50 bin stores from 2017 to 2020. Each bin store uniquely designed to be fit for purpose. Works involved in the process include:
- Surveying the proposed site and making note of specific design requirements.
- Designing and providing drawings to the council.
- Adapting the footway to ensure access for collection of bins.
- Creating a concrete or tarmac base for the bin store.
- Fabricating the bin store from timber or metal.
- Erection of bin store and painting.